Installation & First Startup
Get started !
- Run the Setup and agree the Licence to continue.
- Browse to the destination folder and select Install.
Select installation folder
- Wait until the Installation is finished, then you can let it create a desktop shortcut, uncheck the box if not needed, and click Finish.
The Setup folder structure looks like this:
You can double-click
retrobat.exefile in your setup folder or use the desktop shortcut.
After the video splash screen, the System View is shown.
The language may vary, RetroBat detects your OS language at first start-up.
The following list of languages are recognized : english, french, japanese, spanish, german, italian, dutch, portugese, russian, korean, chinese, polish, arab.
On this view, you can navigate with the keyboard or with a game controller.
- Press any button and the CONFIGURE INPUT screen appears.
CONFIGURE INPUT screen
- Press and hold any button to enter the CONFIGURING screen.
You can hold a button to skip a line if your controller does not have that many buttons
- Define all the keys based on your controller layout.
We recommend to use SELECT (or Back) as hotkey.
CONGRATULATIONS: You have installed RetroBat and launched it for the first time successfully.